Servicer Contact Options
From Servicer Website
WATERBURY, Conn., March 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Webster Bank today announced support for consumers and businesses facing financial hardship due to the economic impact of COVID-19, as well as additional funding for local community organizations.
“We recognize that the emergence of COVID-19, and the dramatic steps we all must take to curtail its spread, will create financial and other challenges for our customers and communities,” said John R. Ciulla, Webster President and Chief Executive Officer. “Consistent with our long history of supporting our customers in times of need, Webster is committed to providing financial flexibility to the individuals, small businesses and corporations that we serve.”
For Our Customers
To support Webster customers affected by the pandemic, effective immediately our bankers are ready to provide several flexible service options to alleviate financial pressures, including:
- Increased, individualized daily Webster debit card spending limits
- Waived penalties for early CD withdrawals up to $25,000
- Increased, individualized remote deposit limits
- Options for payment deferrals on mortgages, home equity or personal loans, and small business loans, based on need
- Expedited SBA application process for qualified businesses impacted directly or indirectly by the pandemic, including vendors or other external business partners
In addition, Webster is placing a 90-day foreclosure moratorium on Webster residential loans.
Our bankers are our strongest asset, and we are taking steps to keep them safe so they can continue to deliver exceptional service for our customers. All Webster customers are encouraged to bank remotely by using convenient and secure online banking and the mobile app. The Customer Care Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 800-325-2424.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.