Servicer Contact Options
Phone: (800) 405-1122
Website: unionbank.com | Mortgage Forbearance
Additional Resources: Request Forbearance Online Form
From Servicer Website
Union Bank is taking action to assist our mortgage and home equity line of credit clients who have been impacted by the COVID–19 outbreak by offering payment relief options during this challenging time. This includes the option to select an initial 3-month forbearance plan.
Summary of the forbearance plan:
- Flexibility to make no, partial, or full monthly payments during plan
- Suspension of late charge assessments
- Suspension of delinquency reporting to credit bureau agencies
- Forbearance does not erase the amount you owe on your mortgage. You will have to repay any missed or reduced payments. Extension or other modification options available following the forbearance period. (restrictions apply)
- An assigned Mortgage Assistance Specialist will contact you prior to the end of the forbearance period to discuss the next steps.
Once your request for the forbearance plan has been received and approved, an agreement will be mailed to you within 5-7 days.
Due to high call volume, completing the form is the fastest way to get timely assistance with your home loan.
If you are not interested in the above forbearance plan you may call us at (800) 405-1122 to discuss other available options. Thank you.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.