Servicer Contact Options
From Servicer Website
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Hardship Assistance
Our communities are facing a challenge of incredible scale and significance, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We understand that you might be having difficulty making your scheduled payments, so M&T is taking the following actions for all customers on Deposit, Mortgage, Home Equity Line of Credit, Unsecured Line of Credit, Installment Loan, and/or Credit Card account(s).
No action is required on your part to get these benefits:
- Waiving late fees charged or assessed in April 2020 for all lending accounts
- Suspending credit reporting for any delinquencies on consumer mortgage, loan and credit card accounts through May 2020
- No M&T fee will be charged to deposit account holders for using an M&T ATM or a non-M&T ATMs starting March 21, 2020 through May 15, 2020
- Early withdrawal fees on CDs will be waived through May 15, 2020
If you find that you need additional assistance, we can help. Those financially impacted by COVID-19 are encouraged to complete the online hardship assistance form to start the process for additional assistance options, including:
- A refund of insufficient funds (NSF) and/or overdraft fees
- Waiving late fees charged or assessed through May 15, 2020 for Home Equity Lines of Credit, Unsecured Lines of Credit, Installment Loans, and/or Credit Card account(s)1
- Options to bring your accounts current or extend your due date5
Please complete the appropriate form to notify us that COVID-19 has impacted you.
If you have already completed the online form, no additional action is required. If you have previously contacted us but need additional assistance, or contacted us before the options above were offered to you, please complete the online hardship assistance form to start the process for additional assistance options.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.