Servicer Payment Options
Phone: 800-552-3000 | 405-426-1299
From Servicer Website
Coronavirus Updates for Our Customers
Below we have detailed the options we’re offering customers who have trouble making their payments because of the coronavirus pandemic:
- You can request to delay your payments for up to six months.
- For those six months, no late fees will be charged, and delayed payments won’t be reported to credit agencies as past due. However, we encourage you to continue making your monthly payment if you can afford to.
At the end of the six months, we will help you with the next steps, which may include:
- Extending the delayed payments past the initial six months
- Moving the lump sum due for the missed payments to the end of the loan (or when the loan is paid off)
- Traditional mortgage assistance options such as a repayment plan or loan modification.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.