Servicer Contact Options
7 am – 7 pm CST, Monday through Friday
How to Contact Us
Please refer to your mortgage statement to determine where your loan is serviced for accurate contact information.
- If your statement has PO Box 11733, Newark, NJ 07101-4733, please call 877-420-4526 for assistance.
- If your loan is serviced by a Servicer other than loanDepot, please contact your new Servicer directly.
- If your statement has PO Box 5710, Chicago, IL 60680-5681 or if you are unsure where your mortgage is serviced, please call 866-258-6572 for assistance. One of our Customer Service Representatives will provide guidance.
From Servicer Website
loanDepot is committed to assisting our customers who have been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID19). While the situation is fluid and fast-moving, we are actively monitoring available information that could impact our customers, as we continue to provide you with exceptional customer service.
If you have concerns about making your loan payment, we are here to answer your questions. Our representatives can provide guidance and information about your loan and your current options.
At this time, you may be eligible for assistance if you have experienced any of the following as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Lay-offs or reduction in hours
- Office or school closures
If you are a current customer and would like to speak to a customer care representative, please contact us at 866-258-6572. Our team is available from 7am – 7pm CST, Monday through Friday. You also can email us at email@example.com.
How to Make a Payment
Click here for more information on how to make a payment and how to access your account.
Beware of Scams
This is a time the public is being urged to help those in need. Unfortunately, during emergency situations, there are occasionally those who attempt to take advantage of people. We urge you to be alert for fraudulent requests associated with COVID-19 donations and fake offers of state or federal aid. Officials never request money for helping you and they always carry ID badges.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.