Servicer Contact Options
8 a.m.—5 p.m. ET, Monday—Friday
Due to high demand, call wait times may be longer than normal
From Servicer Website
Mortgage: Up to 180-day payment forbearance which may be extended up to an additional 180 days at the borrower’s request. In addition, the forbearance can be shortened at the borrower’s request.
During the waiver period:
- We won’t charge late fees.
- Interest will accrue on your loan.
- We will report your loan as current with a notation that the loan is in forbearance and we won’t report missed payments to the consumer reporting agencies during the forbearance period.
- We won’t refer the loan to foreclosure.
You may select one of four options at the end of the forbearance period:
- Be evaluated for a loan modification to move missed payments to the back of the loan, extending the loan term.
- Add the missed payments to the end of the loan as a lump sum payment. due and payable upon maturity, payoff, or finance.
- Agree to a repayment plan with our hardship team.
- Make a lump-sum payment after the forbearance period expires.
Home Equity Loan/Line of Credit Deferral Program: Payment deferred for up to 180 days. During the deferral period:
- You will not be charged a late fee.
- Interest will still accrue on your loan.
- If your loan is current or late when you request the deferral program or it is delinquent and was late on 12/31/19 or 3/18/20, we will report you as current with a notation that the loan is in a deferral program and we won’t report missed payments to the consumer reporting agencies during the deferral period.
- If your loan is delinquent when you request the deferral program and your loan was delinquent on 12/31/19 and 3/18/20, we will not report your account to the consumer reporting agencies during the deferral period.
Foreclosures: Suspension of all foreclosure activity on homes through June 30, 2020, for the next 60 days unless otherwise prohibited by state law.
Please ask questions or report your experience with this servicer below. Your feedback will help other homeowners navigate homeownership preservation options. REMEMBER: Ask for everything in writing to protect yourself against surprises.